I, the recipient, transferee and/ or purchaser make the following certification:
1. I agree and acknowledge that I am 21 years old or older.
2. I agree and acknowledge that knives are inherently dangerous and can cause bodily injury or death.
3. I agree and acknowledge that knives may not safe for every purpose and that no representation has been made by KnifeArt.com LLC who is the transferor and/or seller, as to the suitability for the intended use of the knife or knives I have purchased.
4. I agree and acknowledge that I am not prohibited under any Federal, State, or local law and/ or by any court order from the purchase, acquisition or possession of a knife or knives.
5. I agree and acknowledge that I am the ultimate consumer of the knife or knives, and I am acting under my own authority and not that of any person, party, agency, entity, or government.
6. I agree and acknowledge that no warranty, representation or condition of any kind, express or implied (including no warranty of merchantability or of fitness) has been made and that none shall be implied by law. Final determination of the suitability of the knife or knives for the use contemplated is the sole responsibility of the recipient, transferee and/ or purchaser. The transferor and/or seller shall have no responsibility and/ or responsibility and /or liability and shall be held harmless in connection with such suitability.
7. I agree and acknowledge that transferor and/or seller’s liability, including but not limited to, contract, tort, warranty (express and/ or implied) negligence, strict liability, or any other cause of action shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price paid by the purchaser and under no circumstances shall seller be liable for any other damages. I hereby hold harmless the KnifeArt.com LLC who is the transferor and/or seller of the knife or knives.
8. I agree and acknowledge the price paid for the knife and/ or for the completion of the lawful transfer the knife is consideration for holding harmless and limiting transferor’s and /or seller’s liability. Recipient, transferee and/ or purchaser more than one year after the cause of action has commenced shall bring no legal action, regardless of form, arising out of the transfer of the knife or knives.
9. I agree and acknowledge all knives are sold “as is.”
10. I agree and acknowledge the venue and jurisdiction for any matter arising out of the sale and/or transfer shall lie in Pulaski County, State of Arkansas.
11. I agree and acknowledge “IT IS DANGEROUS TO LEAVE A KNIFE WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF A MINOR”
12. I agree and acknowledge that if manufacturers provide an instruction and /or operating manual and written warnings free of charge and that I will not operate or otherwise use a knife or other product until I have read and understood such materials.
13. I agree and acknowledge being solely responsible for any and all taxes for my purchase.
14. I agree and acknowledge that knife laws are complex and confusing. I have not been given any legal advice by the transferor and/ or seller.
15. I agree and acknowledge that any customs fees involved with the order will be paid by the Recipient, transferee and/ or purchaser. I agree and acknowle that KnifeArt.com LLC is not responsible for any foreign delay or seizure. I agree and acknowled that unless additional insurance is requested and purchased, international packages are only insured to $100.
16. I agree and acknowledge the Inspection & Return Policy for KnifeArt.com LL
LC - which follows below:
All knives carry a 3-day inspection period from delivery date. If that rare occasion arises where you feel you must return a knife, you must first call or e-mail with-in the three day inspection period to receive return instructions before returning any merchandise. Any returned knife must be in the same condition as it was shipped and must be received by us within five (5) days of the date we provide you with return instructions. We require that your return include full insurance, secure/adequate packaging and signature confirmation. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
We will normally issue a merchandise credit to you (preferred) or credit directly to your bank card within seven business days of receiving your return; shipping charges are not refundable. If you are returning a knife, we will not process an additional order until the knife is received in perfect condition and our return process is completed.
Opened knife sharpeners, books, flashlights and other products are not returnable.
Natural handle materials are not warranted by KnifeArt.com LLC and are usually not covered by a maker's warranty. We will not ship our products to third parties for engraving, scrimshaw, custom sheaths or other alterations.
I certify that the foregoing statements made by me are true. I am aware that if any of the foregoing statements made by me are willfully false, I am subject to punishment.